Yes, we're talking about the first day of preschool. Oh my. Ten years off of my life. Grace was put on the wrong bus to the wrong school. Imagine my surprise when a bus pulls up to the pre-school and Grace isn't on it! (Yes, I was there to take pictures and also to be overprotective.) After a 1 hr and 17 minute bus ride around town, Grace finally arrived at the school 45 minutes late! She looked pretty sleepy when I got on the bus and called her name. After I knew she was safe inside the school (thank goodness for Sue, one of her teachers - she stayed with me while I paced), I came on home. About an hour later Sue called to tell me Grace had fallen asleep in her arms and slept for about an hour! So much for the first day . . . we'll see how tomorrow goes!
Regardless, here are a few pics of Grace's first bus ride -



Thanks, Grams Wheeler, for Grace's outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment