Wow! what a great birthday for our sweet 7-year old! We had a Mickey Mouse cake and ice cream and presents and balloons! Our friends Bud and Diana came over for lunch and to party! This year, for the first time ever, Grace really enjoyed unwrapping her presents and looking at cards and counting money!
While we were getting lunch ready, we heard a really loud "rrrrip" and found Grace in the dining room tearing into one of her presents, exclaiming 'I got a present!' (Cindy - it was the Snow White dress!) We stopped her so she could finish opening it later with the rest of her gifts!
So much fun! Then we spent the rest of the day in the pool and playing with balloons ~
slideshow of some pictures! (or click the picture link to see the picture album)
Pictures
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she's 7 either. What a beautiful girl she is! Happy Birthday dear Grace!
That cake looks AWESOME - filled to the brim with Disney. So glad that Grace enjoyed her birthday. I can't believe it will soon be 7 years since we got our "babies" in HCMC.
Hi Patty & A Very Happy Belated Birthday to Grace.
Grace...this is for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRACIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Patty, She is a beauty. WOW! The years have went by so quickly. I can't believe Gracie is 7. Oh my! I am so glad she had a fabulous day!
Sharon
Post a Comment