We got a picture with Miss Sue and Miss Diana. Miss Sue and Miss Kristin (pictured right) have watched Grace develop for the entire three years! Miss Diana joined the class mid-year this year and Grace really took to her with lots of hugs! Miss Sue and Miss Kristin are very emotional about seeing Grace move on!
After eating, Daddy and Grace went to the playground area to climb and swing!
I guess the third year is a charm. The first year picnic I forgot my camera! The second year, I remembered the camera, but forgot the media card! This year, whew! Finally got some good pictures!
Grace is all set now with her IEP (individual education program) for Kindergarten in the fall. Her teacher will be Amanda Watson. We're really looking forward to having her teach Grace as we hear nothing but rave reviews!
Earlier this month we had a little party for my birthday! Grace enjoyed watching the cupcakes bake and Daddy enjoyed eating them! They had his favorite caramel frosting on them, which is how I sweet talked him into wearing the hat!
And then there's Grace's favorite after-dinner activity . . . eating ice cream! (this happened to be the end of the carton!)




No comments:
Post a Comment