Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Just Flies ! . . .

I can't keep up! We're doing great! Hopefully had our last snow over the weekend! The Easter Bunny came and left Grace a little something! The jump rope was a big hit! Still working on some of those gross motor skills! (you can click on any of the pictures to see them larger)



And Mama's sporting some new wheels! Isn't it beautiful? Love our new Ford Taurus X! Lots of room, lots of power, lots of options - lots of value! Didn't even cry saying good-bye to the Mazda we'd had for 5 years!



Headed to mom's for a few days while Grace is on spring break from school. Looking forward to meeting up with some friends from my 'wild' years, too! Will have more of an update when we get back!

A few odds-n-ends pictures over the last little while -

Dress from Grams Wheeler for Easter! Couldn't wait to try it on!



Balancing Act! (those are bowling pins, in case you were wondering!)



Some brownies we made for our meeting with School Administrators. Thanks Grams Golden! Love the heart-shaped pans! Some got frosted with sprinkles, but they went quickly!



Still enjoying the Hula Girl outfit we brought home from Hawaii!



Be back soon!
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Grace is just getting so big! She is adorable. Can't believe her on those bowling pins too. Wow! Maggie got a jumprope too (must be that wanting the spring to come very quickly). And I did lol when I read about bringing the brownies. They gave you everything you wanted didn't you? I know when I'm sitting in those meetings if someone brought me brownies I would!
Maria