The "Christmas tree up with lights but no decorations" Club now only has one member - Me! I did get the skirt placed under the tree today and there is one lonely present under it from family. I put the two newest ornaments on the tree and got pics of them for a page for 2005. I will be surprised if Barney keeps his place on the tree with Grace eyeing and playing with him! And the skirt I made in 2003, so this is the third year for it.
Tune in tomorrow to see if I was able to find the Angel for the top and the rest of the decorations!



4 comments:
Beautiful tree and decorations. I especially LOVE your tree skirt. You also have a very nice blog. I will visit again!
The ornament are so cute. Dont let the lack of decorations worry you just because mine has been up since beginning of December. Just remember there are many of us that cant get the decorations down and packed before easter so there is plenty of time to enjoy them. LOL. Too silly. The skirt is beautiful and I would not be worrying about how old it is when it is such a beautiful thing.
Ruth
I just typed a whole message about ornaments and decorations being up well past Christmas so as to get the full benefit of them so not to worry about how late you put yours up and the message went somewhere into cyber space. Bummer! YOur skirt is so beautiful I would not be worrying about how old it is - I would use it every year forever. Just love it.
Ruth
oh blog owner approval so now I have posted the same message twice. Patty, darling, there has to be an easier way!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment