sometimes you just have to make due! my cousin's house didn't have a bathroom and mom insisted that i be clean! so here i am in all my glory in the kitchen sink! can't remember what we had for dinner that night, but i'm sure they scrubbed the sink out good!
yes, that's me. no, that's not a plate on my head. tap dance. what a treat!
and yes, my legs are still that skinny! but the rest of me isn't!

yup. me again! hey, Uncle Sam! i salute you! more tap dance!




1 comment:
Still laughing!!! I just adore these treasures and can't wait to see what you do with them!
I wish my scanner was so compliant - its still playing naughty games but I just can't be bothered with it at the moment. Maybe I'll devote a day to it next week....perhaps it has seperation anxiety! LOL XXX & HAPPY NEW YEAR
PS. Looooooove those legs!!
Post a Comment