It won't be long now! Grace will be performing in the upcoming Gliding
Stars "Stars in the Night" ice show on Sunday, March 23rd! I have
tickets in my hot little hands (only $5 each) and will soon have some
50/50 raffle tickets available! There will also be a basket raffle
before the show. One of the 'baskets' will be a beautiful quilt that I
am making using the show theme!
This is a great show and I
guarantee you will be moved when you see what our children have worked
so hard to accomplish on ice skates! And a little bird told me that
there just might be a 'pairs' feature with Will and Grace!
Please, if you have the time, a little bit of money, and feel it in
your heart, come out and show your support for these young people. They
get an enormous amount of satisfaction when they see a large crowd!
Monday, February 03, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment