Friday evening we skyped with Grams Golden and thanked her for two new watches!
Saturday morning we had breakfast at the zoo and saw the new Tembo Trail. Baby Lucas showed off his talent of drinking water!
Saturday afternoon four of Grace's classmates from school last year came to help decorate her cake, make hair bows, and play in the water! I tell you, these girls are all amazing! They are so kind and thoughtful of Grace, helpful when she needs help, but not overbearing, and each of them knows when to help Grace become 're-engaged'! I was so unsure of myself because of my lack of experience with typical young girls. The entire party was beyond my wildest expectations and at 3 p.m. I found myself, at the request of the girls, texting the moms to ask for more time!
Blowing out her candles!
Here are a few of the pictures - for all of them take a look at the slideshow at the bottom of this post!




2 comments:
I'm teary eyed watching this video. Sooo excited for you and Grace. What a great group of friends she has!!! Congratulations!!!
The best gift out of all of that is the friends! Thanks for the cry!
Post a Comment