Today was the Holiday Party held by our local Autism Society. It is a wonderful opportunity for our children on the spectrum to see Santa and make crafts and other goodies! This year Grace wrote out her list ahead of time! (I did NOT know she knew how to spell 'candy' - I did know she knows how to spell 'piano') She did such a great job and then marched right up there, sat down, and handed her list to Santa! So we'll see if she's on the 'naughty' or 'nice' list! I hope he brings it back on Christmas Eve so I have it for our scrapbook . . .
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She gets absolutely more beautiful everytime you post a picture. It's such a fun time of year, isn't it?
Thanks Maria! this gave the ole' Christmas spirit a boost! i think she understood the list and what it means! yay Grace!
Post a Comment