Thursday, June 02, 2011

Grace is a Flower Girl!

My Cousin's daughter, Katie, was married over the holiday weekend in Virginia.  Back in the winter she had asked for Grace to be her flower girl!  We were so honored!  The ladies from Capable Kids started working with her on wearing her 'ballerina' dress and a hair clip and throwing flowers from her basket.  Grace did a great job!  (except she didn't want to part with the 'real' flowers when it came time to walk down the aisle).  It was a long day and she was very patient with all of the wedding festivities, practice, pictures, etc etc.

And after all that worry over the weather forecast, there was a little bit of rain for the rehearsal, but the wedding day was absolutely perfect!  Blue skies, fluffy white clouds, light breeze . . .

1 comment:

Gail zimmerman said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, mom and I loved them. What a doll! I love that grace didn't want to give up the real flowers! Smart girl, I relate. I have been up in paradise 9 days, we moved today. Yipee! So much work, went smoothly. We will drive down to san Diego tomorrow (2-3) days later we arrive. Love to Gary and grace. Love u