Grace won the Character Award for her class for February! she got to have pizza one day for lunch with the students from the other classes that also won!
Yay, Grace! You go girl!
(make sure you scroll down to the next post so you can see a video!)
Hi Patty, Grace is so beautiful. She did a great job for her first Concert. I loved "the wheels going around." She was awesome! Loved that smiled! Thanks so much for sharing.
Hi Patty, Congratulations to Grace!!! I know you are so proud of her. I am sure she had a fabulous time enjoying pizza with the other winners. You Go Grace!!
Sharon
P.S. As you can see, I am not a blogger. I put my post about her Concert in the wrong place. I am sorry.
4 comments:
It is great to see Grace's smiling face! Awesome.
Hi Patty, Grace is so beautiful. She did a great job for her first Concert. I loved "the wheels going around." She was awesome! Loved that smiled! Thanks so much for sharing.
Sharon
Hi Patty, Congratulations to Grace!!! I know you are so proud of her. I am sure she had a fabulous time enjoying pizza with the other winners. You Go Grace!!
Sharon
P.S. As you can see, I am not a blogger. I put my post about her Concert in the wrong place. I am sorry.
Congratulations! She is adorable, I know you are so proud of her.
Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment